Binh Thuy Communal House is an ancient communal house in the South, located at Le Hong Phong street, Binh Thuy ward, Binh Thuy district. The communal house was constructed in the year of dragon (1844) to worship the tutelary god of Binh Hung Village. The legend told that in 1852, the province Chief Huynh Man Dat was on the way through Hau river, suddenly, there was a hurricane and he luckily escaped thanks to timely hiding in Binh Hung Ditch. Then, he asked to change the name of this ditch into “Binh Thuy” and asked for the per-mission from King Tu Due to confer the title of “Bon Canh Thanh Hoang” to Binh Thuy Village. Annually, there are 2 festi-vals named Thuong Dien and Ha Dien on the fifteenth of Lunar April and Lunar De-cember in the communal house. In 1989, Binh Thuy Communal House was ranked as a national architectural and art relic by Ministry of Culture and Information.